Thank you for praying with me for the Mission event in Sunnybank, Brisbane Australia.
It has got off to a wonderful start with attendance from both regular Church attenders and those who are disengaged from Church being present.
The stories we are already hearing of the Holy Spirit working in people’s lives are wonderful.
As a ministry we are called to ‘proclamation’ which is the declaration of the personal love and victory of God for all of us.
Already in the early stages of the event people are being moved by God with comments like “I have waited all of my life for this” and “It is so moving and inspirational.”
There is a paid vendor whose services we require to put the Mission/Event on. This person is not a Church attender. As I have spoken I have seen this person more and more responding, listening more attentively and participating. They came to do a task which they are paid to do and slowly we are seeing them turn to Christ. At the end of the second session this person said, “I am coming for the rest of the days regardless of whether I am paid or not.” This person will have a deep encounter with God by Tuesday of next week.
This is often the case at these events when we pay people to come and do a task that they are met with the love of God for them and they are very surprised by it. They are evangelized.
It is your prayer combined with our ministry team’s effort, which is making it possible for this encounter with God to occur. Remember you and I are all on the T.E.A.M. and have different roles – Team Everyone At Mission. Your prayer is the Engine Room which is the powerhouse crying out to God for His Grace upon people’s lives.
All I am asking you to do is to pray in your way for the people attending that they would respond to the calling of Christ to come into a deeper encounter with Him.
· The amount of work behind the scenes for an event like this is great and consistent. The days are very long and stressed at times. Please pray for the team they would themselves as they serve be refreshed in the love and grace of God.
· We have had numerous issues with equipment, that just seems to play up at the wrong times. No one in the crowd knows what is happening as the team are so good at not letting on what is occuring but it is stressful for the team as they fix whatever is the problem as quickly as they can.
· Please pray for other members of The Engine Room T.E.A.M. That you would be drawn closer to Christ.
· There are older people attending who have been to Church their whole life and yet have not been encouraged, well so they feel, to surrender their life to God in a personal manner. Many of them, I would say almost most, are carrying the burdens and sadness of mistakes and disappointments throughout their life. They listen and wonder how can God forgive them for lost opportunities. My heart breaks for them as I listen privately to them. Please pray for them that as I pray with them and speak words of truth to them that they would experience the intimate love and healing of God.
· On Saturday Rosemary is presenting a session just for women. When she last did this, I said to the women present that Rosemary would be happy to pray for them. For two and a half hours Rosemary cried and hugged woman after woman as they came forward for her to pray with them. Without breaking any confidences, I asked Rosemary what did the woman want prayer for and I have never forgotten answer. She said they are in many cases keeping their families together, supporting a husband who himself is struggling with work and meaning. They are the strength in their world and yet they feel so weak and alone and then she said, “many of them have no one.” Rosemary will shower love on them on Saturday. As I write this I find myself being emotional because I know what is about to happen. Please pray that the power an comfort of God would come to these woman.
Thank you for your prayer support I value it very much.
People are asking how they can have our team come to their city? The answer is simple. We respond to invitations that we receive and then discern where we should go.
Below is Session One of the Mission Event. You do NOT need to watch in order to pray.
Thank you for your prayer. I appreciate you taking the time.
May the Father, Son and Holy Spirit bless you.
To view Session One Click On the box below.
Below the video you can comment or pray. I would encourage you to do so.