WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- Describe a time when you have ever lost something important and you really wanted to find it??
- In your relationship with God [on a dial] how would you rate your pursuit or seeking for God?
- Have you been guilty of being a church attender? Bruce said, “routine can be the enemy of freshness.” Are you putting in your best effort in your pursuit of God? What more can you do?
- St Augustine says, “our hearts are restless until they rest in you.” On the dial, what is your level of peacefulness? (meaning being sound or complete). Explain
- Scripture says there will be reward, a promise and Gods love if we seek him with all our heart and that God will be found by you. What challenges do you face in seeking God more passionately?
- To prepare for our 21 days of prayer and fasting starting in May, our Community will be God Seekers together by:
- Praying with Desire – ‘I want to encounter you.’
- Praying with Expectation – ‘There will be a moment.’
- Praying with Commitment – ‘I will do this until you turn up.’
What will you do to go after God to encounter Him?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?