WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- Share about something in your life that you would not or could not give up.
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Matthew 19:16-30
- When you are doing the right thing, by the Law, are you ever guilty of being either judgmental of others or to compare your actions with others.
- Bruce said that we are all graced differently to do what we need to do in our lives and therefore there are no comparisons that need to or can be made. What is an area of your life that you have felt judged by or compared with by others and have fallen short?
- Reflect on and share about surrendering your time, thoughts, tongue, touch or treasure more? In what ways will you go after these things with passion this week?
- What have you sensed God doing in your life or speaking to you this past week as you’ve been fasting?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?