WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- We all have weaknesses and fears. What is a weakness someone else might describe that you have and what is weakness that you would describe that you have.
SCRIPTURE STUDY: 1 Corinthians 2:1-5
- What does it mean to bring the gospel to people in weakness and in fear and much trembling (verse 3)? Why is this important?
- How does this passage speak to you and your personal approach to evangelism in your home, workplace, and community?
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scripture using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- How will you prepare yourself to be in the place of Spirit and Power for our Miracle season in the next couple of weeks?