WARM UP QUESTIONS:
1. Describe a time when you were asked to do something difficult or scary, but you knew it would be good.
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Luke 1:5-24,36,57-65,
1. How do you think you would react if God communicated that something physically impossible would happen in your life?
2. Describe a ‘unique’ moment in your life where you experienced God in some way for example losing a job, tragedy, health.
3. Discuss how were you able to encounter Jesus in that moment or did you experience unbelief and do it alone?
4. ‘Unbelief hinders our future and shuts up our ability to speak.’ What are three areas of your life where you need to find your voice?
5. Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?