WARM UP QUESTIONS
- Share a challenge that you have (present or past) that you can’t meet on your own. Who have you got to help you through difficult trials?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Proverbs 8:17, Jeremiah 29:13, Luke 11:9-13
- Are there areas of your life where you aren’t doing too well and you know you need God?
- Have you allowed the Holy Spirit to have access to all areas of your life? How do you experience and interact with the Holy Spirit on a day-to-day basis in your Christian walk?
- What might happen if you started to pray, “Holy Spirit would you come to me”?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
- As a priority this week – Take time to pray for the Holy Spirit to come to each of the members of your Impact group and for the whole community.