WARM UP QUESTIONS:
Take turns answering: What are the top 3 things that drain you?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Psalm 39:7, Psalm 62, Psalm 25, Jeremiah 29:11
Study the verse for thirty minutes and write down everything you can.
- What do I see?
- What does it mean? (spiritual question)
- What do I do need to do about it? (application)
Share some of your reflections with your group.
1. How do you define the word hope?
2. Have you ever been in a situation that seemed hopeless? Rosemary used the term a ‘bad day that may have defined you.’
3. What has been various sources of hope and encouragement during the hard times in your life.
4. Talk about a time when God showed up and did something amazing in your life?
5. What if anything is difficult for you about placing hope in Jesus?
6. Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?