WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- Describe something you would describe yourself as dedicated to?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Mark 1:35-39
- Can you describe yourself as ‘about your father’s business?’ What decisions do you need to make to prepare your heart and mind to change this?
- Discuss your experience of the loneliness of separation because you are willing to put the hours in and do the thing that others wont and don’t do?
- What lifestyles or desires are you confronting for breakthrough to be the person God is calling you to be?
- Do you act in the way you want to be rather than the person you are? Do you anticipate that Jesus can teach you to behave in new ways?
- God has created you to be in relationship with Him. You are set apart for a purpose or sanctified. How is your relationship with God and how do you sense his presence and direction in your life right now?