WARM UP QUESTIONS:
If a stranger were to ask you for a handout, what would you most likely do? Why?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Acts 3:1-10
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scriptures using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- Put yourself in Peter’s shoes. When you encounter someone in need, whether physically, spiritually, emotionally, or financially, what is your first response?
- In the scripture from Sunday it says Peter looked intently and ‘saw’ the beggar. Describe a time when you have felt ‘seen’ and a time when you have felt ‘not seen.’
- What crippled area of your life needs Jesus’ healing touch right now?
- In what ways will you focus on being with Jesus this week? Rate yourself in the following areas, discuss and make a plan. Follow up next week.
- Surrender Prayers
- Spiritual Reading
- Sacrificial living and giving
- Who do you know that needs physical or spiritual healing? Begin to pray for them this week.