WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- What are some words someone has said to you that have changed the course and direction of your life?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: 1 Timothy 4:12-13, Matthew 15:10-12, 15-20
- “How a person speaks is an indication of who they truly are.” What if someone recorded the last few weeks of your communication, and played it publicly?
- What are some things you say to yourself that limit what you could achieve or accomplish and prevents you from being who God has created you to be?
- How has my speech affected or hurt my relationship with others? Can I think of a time specifically? How can I make amends with that person I hurt?
- As you reflect on being Christ in your world this week, what positive words do your friends and family need to hear from you this week?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?