WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- When you are in a crisis, who would you immediately turn to for help? Have you got someone who always turns to you first when they are in trouble? Share an example.
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Exodus 3:1-12
- Has there been a time in your life when you were minding your own business, going through your normal life, and God showed up, revealing Himself, or spoke to you in some surprising way. If you can, share your experience with your group.
- Try to imagine being in this situation. What if God asked you to do something similar to what Moses was asked to do? How do you think you would respond, and why?
- What is God saying to you today as you reflect upon Moses’ story? Considering Moses life, what can we learn about Gods timetables for our lives?
- Do you feel like God wants you to do something that you aren’t qualified to do?
- How can you prepare yourself for the future when God calls you to some step of faith or action or obedience? What habits or attitudes can you develop now that will help you when that time comes?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?