WARM UP QUESTION:
Describe a personality trait you have that may be frustrating to a family member or friend?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Luke 10:38-42 and Ecclesiastes 4:9-11
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scriptures using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- Marth was distracted by being hospitable whereas Mary chose to spend the time with Jesus. What are three things in your life that distract you from spending time with God?
- Describe an experience that happened because your spiritual tank was empty?
- ‘God creates us with a full tank.’ Share three things that fill your tank?
- Describe your current devotional practices or how you spend time with Jesus. How have you grown this year? What areas do you want to grow?
- Martha was known for her fastidious cleaning. What are you known for? What would you want to be known for?