WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- What is one rule that you found hard to follow as a child or young adult and why?
- Bruce said, ‘we are not fully alive in God unless we are bearing fruit in our lives – there should be something to show.’ Discuss an area of your life that has been fruitful in the past or present? e.g. parenting, job, volunteering
- What is your response to the term, ‘rule of life?’
(may be positive or negative, limiting, controlling freedom, strict, requiring accountability etc)
- Discuss a time you had to ‘make space’ for something important in your life. Are there things you need to re-arrange now in order to move into closer relationship to Jesus?
- Are there any barriers in ‘creating a space,’ in your life currently and how can your Impact Group help you?
- What do you think are going to be the ‘fruits’ of the Community praying individually and sharing in community prayer?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?