WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- What is your best or worst habit? How many people would know that about you?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Mark 4:2-9
- What are some characteristics of the “fertile soil” kind of person?
- Do people have a choice as to what type of soil they are? Can the type of soil change?
- What stands in the way of you becoming “fertile soil”?
- If we find we are rocky soil, what can we do? Are we doomed, or can we still be fruitful?
- What does it look like to ‘bear fruit?’
- Bruce talked about ‘a Rule of Life that gives power to live fruitfully, a way to achieve convictions and strength in togetherness.’ Do you have a practice, ritual or habit that you would call your rule of life personally or as a family?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?