WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- Lights attract and excites us. What is your favourite memory about light?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Mat 28:18-20
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scripture using the following questions:
- What do you see?
- What do you think it means for you?
- What do you think God is saying to you about it?
- What are you going to PRAY about it?
- What are you going to DO about it?
- What impacted you the most from this week’s message, reading or Personal Study?
- Does the idea of sharing your faith with others make you a little uncomfortable? Why or why not – be specific?
- In The Great Commission – Matthew 28:18-20, Jesus gives us the command to go and make disciples. This passage isn’t telling us to go somewhere that we’re not. It’s telling us to make disciples “as we go” – as we go to the shops, as we go into our workplaces, as we go into our homes, etc Do you have the conviction and strength to share faith with people in your life?
- Andy challenged us with the question, ‘What do I represent to the world? Where do I stand? Discuss your answers
Are you prepared right now to share a clear message of salvation using a few basic Scriptures? If you’re not currently prepared, how will you become prepared – what action steps do you need to take?