WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- What is one Rule that you live by?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Acts 2:43-47
- Read Acts 2:42-47. What inspires, excites, and encourages you about this passage?
- Read our Rules of Life Is God stirring anything in your heart about how to enter into community life in a way you haven’t done before?
- The apostles, “devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.” As a Church Community we are committed to 15 minutes of prayer and reading one chapter of scripture each day. Would you describe yourself as ‘devoted’ to prayer and reading scripture daily?
- “Awe came upon everyone.” Do you live expecting to be moved by God again or for the first time? As a church community, are we filled with a sense of the magnificence of God?
- The Christians in that first church were captured by a vibrant, dynamic, and personal vision of God, but that did not keep them from focusing on one another. The first Christians felt so secure in God’s promises that they let go of all they had to help one another. Is our Church Community radically selfless and generous toward one another?
What questions did the message raise for you in your faith journey? How are you experiencing conversion in your life?