WARM UP QUESTIONS:
Are you a loyalty member of any companies or clubs? What is the best perk you have received?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Psalm 103:1-5 and Galatians 3:5-9
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scripture using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- Have you ever thought of yourself as an automatic ‘Platinum Member,’ in the family of God? Discuss your response to this idea.
- Rosemary challenged us not to be, ‘modern-day Pharisees,’ judging ourselves as superior to others or knowing more than they do. We are all guilty of this in one way or another. Discuss.
- We are called to be bold and gentle in sharing faith – but we need to know the perks. Make a list of perks to following Jesus and share with your Impact group.
- Begin to create a list somewhere that you can add to of the Perks, the blessings, the promises, the miracles of God in your life. READ OFTEN.
PRAY FOR EACH OTHER