WARM UP QUESTIONS:
Describe the “ideal father.”
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Ephesians 1: 3-6
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scripture using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- How would you describe Catholic guilt and in what areas of your life do you live by “the rules” due to guilt or fear? [Ice-cream!!]
- God has adopted you as a member of his family? Is family membership important to you? Do you see yourself as a ‘chosen’ member of a church family, or of God’s broader family or both? Why or why not?
- The most basic yet important question you can ask yourself right now is “Am I in Christ?” How does your relationship with Jesus change the way you live your life? If you’ve been following Jesus for a number of years, how has your way of life changed since your early years of faith?
- Our Identity in Christ means we are called to live lives of power, impact, freedom and purpose and not be rule-followers or just church attenders. How will you represent and declare God in your life this week?
- PRAY FOR EACH OTHER, OUR LEADERS AND OUR COMMUNITY.