WARM UP QUESTIONS:
1. What is your greatest personal strength? (OK, you can name two or three if you can’t decide).
SCRIPTURE STUDY: 2 Timothy 1-7
1. Andy said, ‘What you focus on grows in your life.’ Reflect on your life and then share what you are focusing on and what is growing? e.g. [focus] working hard = [growth] bank balance, career, reputation
2. Are there things you know you should do but due to timidity, fear or worry do not do them? Name them.
3. Who has played a significant role in your life spiritually? How can you play a significant role in the spiritual life of someone else?
4. Review plans for the year. What are you not doing? What is stopping you? What must change?
5. What are the ordinary things that you could do extraordinarily (with love)?
6. Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?