SCRIPTURE STUDY: 1 Corinthians 15:1-11
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scripture using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- What is Grace? What is your understanding of Grace?
- Paul talked to the Corinthians about what they had already ‘received.’ As Christians, we need to preach the gospel to ourselves every day. What is something you need to preach to yourself every day?
- Like Paul, do you see and feel your own sin? Do you grieve over your sin? Are you more concerned about working on your sin or other people’s sin?
- What are you preaching? What is your life preaching today?
- ‘Grace is new life breathed into you by love that cost everything’ Reflect and share on this statement and what it means to you.