WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- Some say, “first impressions matter!” Describe a time when you met someone that had a big impression on you and why.
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Luke 10:1-9
- In the message, Philippe said, “We must be in relationship with God to be able to hear and do what He is asking of us eg go to North Korea.” What does it mean to be a disciple and follower of Jesus as part of TCG impact community? How does it impact our daily life?
- How can we practice today what Jesus asks: “do not take with you any purse”, do not move from house to house”, “do not greet anyone on the road”, announce the Kingdom?
- Jesus sent the disciples out in twos. In our TCG impact community, who are you intentionally in relationship with to bring them closer to Christ? (not friendship necessarily) or to walk with you so you can bring others to Christ?
- As a member of TCG community, do you hunger to reach people? Do you put yourself in a position to succeed? Do we extend the invitation? In what ways are you depending on God/struggling to depend on him regarding reaching out?
- Building relationships and reaching people involves sharing your story. When is the last time you shared your spiritual story with someone? How did they respond? Does the task seem too great/challenging/overwhelming?