WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- If you could, what one thing would you go back in time and redo or not do again? Why is this “one thing so important?
3 Questions for this season of Seeking God:
- Where are we in our relationship with God?
- How are we in our relationship with God?
- Where are you God?
- The Catholic Church is constantly calling us to a renewal of our Christian life. Describe a time in your life when you have experienced a renewal in your faith. What was your experience?
- Renewal is something we can do for ourselves even if others don’t. What challenges do you face in this area and how might you overcome them? How can we help each other in this renewal time?
- “Holiness is our complete and wholehearted response to the call to go deeper.” Striving for holiness should be normal for every Christian. In what ways have you strived in the past and in what ways are you currently striving for holiness?
- Renewal demands a radical openness to God. What does this mean for you?
- Renewal is a decision to be obedient to God in our lives. Where do you need to be obedient today?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?