WARM UP QUESTIONS:
Share a time when you faced a conflict which led to a better outcome than you expected. How did this happen? What was your part in the resolution?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Acts 16:6-10
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scripture using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- Jesus promised His followers “the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name” (John 14:26). Think back on your own Christian walk: how has the Holy Spirit helped you along the way? Share a recent example.
- How does God guide you today? Share some opening and closing of doors you’ve experienced and where you need the gift of counsel in order to hear what God is saying today.
- What is something in your life that God has called you to? Did you accept it with open arms or were you hesitant about it? Are you even seeking the voice of the Lord on what you should be doing? Why or why not?
- Share an area of your life that you need to say, “Speak Lord, your servant is listening.”
- PRAY FOR EACH OTHER.