WARM UP QUESTIONS:
Invite the group to think for a moment and share about this scripture: It is more blessed to give than to receive. (Acts 20:35)
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Galatians 6:7-10, Acts 20:35
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scriptures using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- Holiness is striving to be everything God has created us to be. What area of holiness are you working on right now?
- The Habit of Reflection requires us to stop regularly and reflect on our daily actions and give them attention if they take us away from God. Describe something you might give more attention to in order to become more ‘holy’ e.g., attentiveness to our spouse or partner.
- When we reflect or examine our lives we can remember the times when God has blessed us and been our strength and shown us mercy in our past. Therefore, we can be certain of who God is in the present and in our future. Share a time when God has blessed you or provided for you in your past.
- What is the Spiritual Standard of Living we are choosing? What is God saying about that? Do you have enough and some extra could be given away to others with less? What is God saying to you about generosity and living in faith?