WARM UP QUESTIONS:
Describe a challenge you have faced in life that you were not able to do alone.
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Mark 9:14-29, Luke 18: 1-8, Matthew 7: 7-11
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scriptures using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- Do you pray with authority over any obstructions in your life, confident that the victory has already been won?
- Do you, ‘declare truth to yourself?’ What are the voices outside of you saying that needs truth declared over?
- Describe a time when you have cried out or implored to God and been aware of actually moving the hands of God in circumstances.
- We can become busy doing the busy and good things of life but what is one way that you will change to worship and cry out to God this week?
- PRAY FOR EACH OTHER and beg the Lord to increase your faith this week.