WARM UP QUESTION:
Discuss your responses to things that are currently happening in the world for e.g., Christchurch mosque shootings, conviction of George Pell and the effect it has had on you and the people close to you. (not the media coverage)
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Galatians 5: 22-33 and Matthew 6:25-34
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scriptures using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- We need to be prepared to do for others what we would do for our children, partners or close family members. What would be challenging for you putting others before yourself at our events and meetings?
- Discuss examples of how you have taken the gospel out beyond yourself?
- through constant presence?
- through constant witness?
- through constant love?
- Who can you start praying for right now to bring to faith? Make a list and pray as a group for those names.