WARM UP QUESTIONS:
What has been the most guarded location you have ever visited?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Proverbs 4:23
Keep your heart with all vigilance for from it flows the springs of life.
- What do you think it means that the heart is the “wellspring of life?”
- What do you think it means to “guard your heart?” What types of things do people need to guard their hearts against? Why?
- Before Impact Group this week, use your bible to find examples of how the heart is referred to and share with your group.
- Bruce describes “the Heart in the Scriptures as the part of you that connects to God, initiates action, and expresses character.” It is your core. What are the habits and customs that you are developing currently?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?