WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- If you had one extra hour of free time a day, how would you use it?
- What do you consider to the most valuable thing you own: when you were a child/teenager/ now?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Luke 9:1-6 and Luke 10:1-12
- Brainstorm a list all the places, communities, spheres of your life where God has placed you this year. What do you hope and pray would be the outcome of your presence among those places and peoples?
- What would shift for you in the way you approached those places if you fully embraced your identity as a sent one there?
- What does it mean for “peace” to be on a house and what environments in your life need the peace that only you can bring? What steps are you taking to be a ‘bringer of peace?’
- We are called to “rejoice because your names are written down in heaven.” What areas of life do you struggle to be joyful in?
- How is your relationship with Jesus at the moment?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?