WARM UP QUESTIONS:
Have you ever experienced failure in your life? In what area of life did your failure take place?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: John 21:15-19
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scripture using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- The Lord’s questions to Peter revealed He wanted Peter to follow Him out of love and in humility. Describe a time when you have been more proud of your service for Christ rather than remaining humble and focused on being in His presence?
- How have you denied Jesus through an action or attitude this week?
- What if Jesus asked you personally, do you love me more than your livelihood, more than friends, possessions, potentials, and even yourself? How would you respond? (By the way, He is asking!)
- Share an area of your life that you need to say, “Lord, would you come to me.”
- PRAY FOR EACH OTHER and seek God’s presence more this week.