WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- Share one thing about yourself with your Impact Group that no one in the group knows about you.
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Matthew 28:19-20
- Where do you sit on this scale?
- “If other people don’t want to be like you then you are not a disciple-maker!” What is your response to this statement and do you have the confidence to put your life forward as an example to others?
- What are some excuses that we make for not making disciples? What do these excuses reveal about us? What do they reveal about our view of discipleship?
- When people look at you, is there transparency? Can they see Jesus through the way you live and share your life?
- Using your own spiritual/scripture reading during the last week, share with your group your reflections from using these questions:
What do I see?
What do I think it means?
What will I do about it? pray about it?