WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- To stay fresh and not become jaded, Bruce challenges us to find new ways to renew ourselves. Share with your group how you stay fresh and renew yourself.
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Proverbs 29:18
- Bruce reminded us that, “Sometimes you might be the only God person in the group.” In what groups are you the only God person and how do you respond to that?
- How can you be more bold in being the ‘God person?’
- What are you “known for” in your workplace, family, friendship group. Share a time when you have ‘spoken faith into the atmosphere.’ What are the challenges in being that person?
- We will only see miracles by being there and praying for the miracles. Do you get the urge to pray for people when you are with them? Share a time when you have been bold and asked to pray for a person.