WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- Who is the person/ or the people you would most likely turn to when you’re making a tough personal decision? What is it about them that would cause you to turn to them?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: 2 Corinthians 5:1-23
- Do you regularly reflect on the opportunities and choices you have in your life and listen for God’s calling in them? How confident are you about what God really wants for your life?
- Who is God calling you to be and are you walking in ‘the direction of the conviction of what God has said to you?’
- Who do you turn to for spiritual support and how does this help you?
- Have you ever felt it would be too hard to follow God’s call? Describe a time when you walked by sight and not by faith! How do you discern?
- Have you had the experience of thinking you were being led by God to do something, and it turned outnot to be so? What were the consequences? Looking back on it, what wisdom do you have now because of that?
- How is God asking you to live right now?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?