WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- We’ve all tried—at one time or another—to impersonate someone else. Share briefly who that is and how that went for you. This could be a funny story…or, maybe it’s a not-so-funny story.
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Matthew 9:32-38
Discipleship is an ‘Invitation to a Relationship’ and a ‘Challenge to Change.’
- How is a Discipling relationship different than just Mentoring or a Spiritual friendship?
- How am I called into a deeper relationship with Jesus?
- How will I enter into a relationship with Jesus knowing he will call me to change?
- Read Matthew 9:32-38.
How does this apply to you by asking:
- What do I see?
- What do I think it means?
- What am I going to do about it? What am I going to pray about it?