WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- Do you get to do something every day that you love? If so, what is it? If not, what can you do about that
- If you could choose any one person, living or dead, whom would you most want to emulate? Share why.
- Who had the most influence over the choices you eventually made for your life when you were growing up?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Matthew 18:16-20
- In the introductory video to this message Bruce described this as a ‘direct and individual challenge for us to be the disciples who take the message out.’
What are you doing in order to become the disciple you are called to be?
What could happen if we all did?
- In what ways do you need to be more intentional in your own spiritual growth?
- Jesus was deliberate about his relationships with His disciples. What are ways you can make a deliberate decision to disciple people in your life, to bring them to a closer relationship with Jesus? Whom has God placed in your life right now that you can begin making into a disciple of Jesus Christ?
- What are some legitimate hindrances to our task of making disciples? What are some practical ways that we can overcome these? How can we help each other overcome these obstacles?
- If you were the one to be disciple along your journey, what ways would you like your discipler to be there for you?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?