WARM UP QUESTIONS:
What are you passionate about? (NRL, Tennis, Scouts, Kids sports, Travel, Career etc.) What inspires your passion and why?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Philippians 3:6-11 and 4:11-13
- Paul describes what he was passionate about prior to his conversion and then he considered those things rubbish now. What were you passionate about before surrendering your life to Christ? What does it mean to say that you now view these things as rubbish?
- Paul is calling the Philippian church to follow and imitate his lifestyle and we are called to be people whose lives can imitated. Reflect on and discuss aspects of your life that you would be happy to be imitated and aspects of your life that you would not.
- How do you think your life would be different if knowing Christ and helping others to know Christ was your primary goal?
- What is one thing that you can do to help you know Christ more deeply?
- Looking back at your notes from this week’s Message, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?