WARM UP QUESTION:
Describe a time or moment when you have felt the presence of God.
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Micah 6:6-8 and Psalm 16: 8-9
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scripture using the following questions:
What do you see?
What do you think it means for you?
What do you think God is saying to you about it?
What are you going to pray about it?
What are you going to do about it?
- We can say the words, ‘God is able,’ but what situations in your life do you struggle to allow God to be able? (meaning, what areas of your life do you remain the boss?)
- What ‘environments’ do you put yourself into most? In what ways do you put yourself in the ‘right environment’ to grow in your relationship with God?
- Reflect on what area of your life do you need to be specific in prayer to God? (sin, pride, control, surrender, disappointment, other).
- ‘Declare the presence of God, sing into the place of uncertainty.’
Specifically describe how you worship and praise God each day? Where do you need to change your daily practices? Share your methods with your group e.g. songs, prayers.
Pray for each other.