WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- What is your favourite story from the past about your mother or a significant woman in your life?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Luke 1:46-48, Proverbs 23:22-24, Psalm 127:3, Isaiah 66:23
- Reflect on Sunday’s Scripture using the following questions:
- What do you see?
- What do you think it means for you?
- What do you think God is saying to you about it?
- What are you going to PRAY about it?
- What are you going to DO about it?
- Psalm 127:3 says, “sons (daughters) are indeed a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.” We are our parents reward. What kind of reward are you?
- Julian challenged us that “We have the choice to be what reward we are going to ” What kind of ‘reward’ are your working towards being?
- If you honouring your parents means living completely as the person God has made you to be, would you describe yourself as honouring them? Why or why not?
- What do you sense God is saying to you right now in this season of your life?