WARM UP QUESTIONS:
- Who was your hero when you were a child, and what did you do to be like them?
SCRIPTURE STUDY: Acts 4:32-37
1. Brainstorm a list all of the places, communities, spheres of your life where God has placed you this year.
2. What do you hope and pray would be the outcome of your presence among those places and people?
3. How can you witness to people in your life?
4. In order to introduce people to Jesus, we have to genuinely love them – we need to make them not just friends but family. What steps are you taking (or do you want to take) to love people in this way?
5. How might you be ‘more open’ to how God can use you?